Wednesday, April 19, 2006















Last Night Mr. Matty Good cancelled his show here in Victoria. I was sad. And a little mad. But for me, this is a first for any Matt Good/Band show being cancelled. So I guess I'll allow it this one time. But on the good note he is re-scheduling AND on another good note, I had to get up at 5:30 this morning for work and maybe next time I'll not have to work at all the next day so then I can not worry about how good of a time I have and on a bad note I am going away for 10 days (I leave monday) and maybe he'll come when I'm away. Hope not. Hmm. that is all. Oh and the traffic drives me bananas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he still really sick? I went to the Near Fantastica board, but can't be bothered to sift through everything, heh heh! Poor guy and poor you! I hate when shows are cancelled. :(

7:30 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

maybe being back home needed some down time or something probably gets pretty tiring..i hear he had strep

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home