Saturday, May 06, 2006

Today, yesterday and tonight

Today I called sister when I was off of work at 2:30 to try and convince her to come out and play at our house for the night. She informed me that Melissa, Dave and kids are in town for the night and tried to get me to go over there. I really want to see them but I have to get up at 5:30 for stinkin work. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy my job..but work always gets in the way of friend fun. booo! But... life is such.
I had a chat with Aaliyah on the phone tonight around 5:00 and she asked me why I wasn't over there visiting her and I told her I had to go to bed early for work tomorrow and she said what time do you get tired for bed at? I said around 9'oclock or so and she said well why don't you come over now? You still have time! She is very convincing for her age. How can you tell she's your little girl Meliss!

So yesterday was my last day off of 14. I hung out at Leah's house with her and Bailey in the sun in her backyard. It was so warm out. I went crazy with the camera and took a billion pics of Bailey. She was really cute. I'll post some photos.

Today was my first day back at work. Its so hard getting back into work after a holiday.

Its so easy to get in the beach lifestyle...when the toughest decision is to walk along the beach or lie in the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home