Monday, July 24, 2006

Bathtubs - Such a fun weekend!!!!!!!!! and I'm still payin for it!

I had such a fun time this weekend.. went to the usual beer gardens on Sat. friggin hot no shade! but lots of fun..I turned out to be only girl who could make it so it was me and the guys at the beer gardens.. yippee was I ever excited to be watching that bikini contest with them! And in the front row!! So back to my parents house for a BBQ and a too good of an evening! I'll post some photos although I'm prohibited to post the best ones..
It was just like old times partying at my parents..it was nice to see so many of my friends all at once..a few important people were missing but, it felt like I was 19 again!! These nights are much needed on occasion!
Once again I did not make it to the actual bathtub races sunday morning..ahh well maybe next year:)














































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home