Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm at home sick today
























I'm at home today and I'm moping around in my PJs. I am admiring Ry and his work on the shed he is building. Since we've moved into our first home Ive have learned that he is so talented at carpentry and the designing part of it too. In the winter/spring he made beautiful bulit in movie shelves and entertainment system thing in our back 'functional' room. This room is seriouslly everything- a guest room(when you close the curtains and fold the bed out), a laundry room, a cat room, a tool room with a work bench and a computer room and tv room Wholy. We both spend a lot of time back here..and the sliding door to our patio and BBQ is back here so its perfect to hang out here.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

It helps to have a "handy" hubby :)
Sorry you are sick..
Feel better soon!
In the meantime, enjoy your downtime

12:38 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

thanks Kayla:) Ill try to enjoy the downtime - I wish a friend could join me though, I get ansy when Im alone too long

ps how do you get a profile pic up? I have tried many times and the photo is always too large?

2:57 PM  
Blogger egan said...

Are you at home resting up or missing your house? I was confusing by the title of the post. I'm just pulling your leg. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Get better Linz!!!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Hi Egan
haha 'Me (at) home sick' ...now it sounds really funny.
No prob for stopping by-I really enjoyed reading your post and will def. stop by again;)

4:10 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

ahh shanks Ern:)

4:24 PM  
Blogger egan said...

Thanks, I see you already stopped back by and you can see I'm back. How adorable.

4:27 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Egan-Harray we both have a new reader:)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a nice lookin floor for a shed!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home