Monday, August 28, 2006

wawawaweekend a tribute to the blogs I read (ps....I was in a weird mood again)

not that Im real funny normally, BUT right now Im not AT ALL and I don't try when its just not there hmmm.

so how was everybody weekends?

Celeste celebrated 'Kartie's' bday and then posted some photos which would have made Jerk feel super happy and would have hopefully helped cheer him up. Kayla is still mourning over Pluto being demoted. Phil is angry about me making him do the stoopid meme...(although it was kinda fun reading everybody's). ahhhh hmmmm... and Ern was enjoying Saaaah's yummy pina Colada's over here at our house. landlord dude was dealing with nutty tenants and Egan completed his first Ironman! Poor Geek's little one had a fever and Scott is still being amused by his reader's replies to his masturbation post. Grunt wants you to read his blog cause he has been working hard on his posts. Spacecake hates Sundays. Niolk became a misogynist. and Wendy..well I agree with her, he will get his ass kicked in New Orleans. Oh, and welcome somebody's little bro ( liquidmonk ) to blogland:) Raymi's her usual halariously entertaining self(and ignores my meme request). Oh! And posts a funny video of Bob Saget

hugs to you all:)


I had a fun weekend but now I've used all my blogenergy doing this. So I'll maybe write later about it. I also have some photos I want to put up from the weekend.


Babye

9 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I did do the MeMe

8:52 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey Phil :) thanks for your meme so is that what meme means?
Me Me..I was a little slow on that one:)
I enjoyed reading it

9:15 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

wow. and ODE to your blogfriends. i like it!

4:18 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

it was a silly post and I wan't going to post it but did

4:24 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

thanks celeste:) it reminded of school, when we had to make stories using vocabulary words we were learning.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I think its a very creative idea!
I feel like a VIP..
I've made "the news"
:0)

7:51 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

heh thanks...

8:31 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I totally commented here and now it is gone, wtf???

Anyway, thanks for reading me, Lindzy, and providing me with some post time. I always love your comments at my blog and other's.

9:45 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

awwwwwwwwwwww your welcome and thank-you!!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home