Saturday, April 01, 2006

off topic as far as this entry goes;however, I love that new Sam Roberts tune...can't wait for the new album

I'msleeping over atmy sister and Jay's house. Tonight I taped random videos for my first time. This entry Sucks cuase the space bar does not work.

tonighti had all these great ideas to write about but now I pretty much forget them all. I felt brilliant earlier ..but its all gone to shit. ahh well.

Tomarrow Al and I head up to Nanaimo to see the fam.and maybe friends if time.I am so pumped to see my nephew!!! We are going to drink lots o'wine, cook and play scene it or pictionary If I get my way! I LOVE pictionary.

Hmmmmm....I tried to show my sister my blog tonight but she was already beyond pass out point so there was no hope. I put this site o meter on my site, now I am like obsessed if people came to my site or not..I check my visits all obsessively now.

Ill tr y post funny videos tomarrow. we were watching hockey and jason was just being himself and that in itself is damn funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home