Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am a funny story and you must read ALL of me

A couple of weeks ago I noticed on Matt Good's site that he had a photo pool. I thought it would be fun to put a couple of my photos on there even though they are not of political content. But WHO knew how serious some people are about following the photo pool rules!!! I just wanted my photo on matt good's website. It was just so easy so I did it..no big deal right? Well apparentaly it was a BIG CRAZY HUGE DEAL to some computer geekoid. Anyways, I put a couple of good shots I had taken from our trip up...and look at the comment some guy left me.

Random guy #1 posts:

"why is this posted in the thought mechanics pool? it has no viable relation to politics. did you not notice that every other picture on here has some sort of political theme? or maybe your picture is political in some derragned sort of irony... that you were prancing around in your fancy rental car, guzzling gas in california while the rest of the world is in fucking chaos... wake up coma girl"

But then it gets better... This other guy posts the following:

Random guy #2 posts:

"First of all. I think it's a good pic and while it may not look to be political and it may not be appropriate for this group, it's not like this picture is the only one on here that isn't political. A Picture of macdonalds is political? a picture of a map? A picture of a Giraff? not all the pics on here are political. So maybe there are a lot of other pictures on here that are not appropriate, don't just pick on her as if she's the only one. Some pictures are on here just cause they look good."

this is the photo that they were talking about


















4 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Some people are complete jackasses! That guy is probably 35 and living in his mom's basement, with nothing better to do than post mean comments to make himself feel better about his pathetic life. I'm glad the other guy stuck up for you.
Celeste

12:20 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

No kidding!!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what, i know this may be a huge generalisation, and i hope this is... but do you find that matt good fans on the internet are generally assholes? it's like they have to spew their intellectual load from some kind of philosophical masturbation in order to prove that they're intellectualy virile or something. it's just so odd - i've had decent online relationship in other band communities i've been a part of, but the matt good ones have always been complete dicks! your photo is cool - kinda saucy ;)

2:05 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

thanks pea..and thanks for reading my site:) Hope you come back as I will continue to read yours as well

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home