Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oprah is not "arrogant, stuck up, out of touch, wrapped up in her little rich bitch life"

I came across this comment on this Wendy girl's blog...and it made me very angry...especially after watching oprah today and how moving today's show was..I don't watch Oprah everyday but she does a lot of good and to hear someone say this about her!! also the comments that she got from her readers they all AGREE WITH HER!!! Grrr...some people make me angry. Here is a link to her website if you want to tell her what you think and I will post her 'I hate Oprah' post with all the comments below.

http://wendysmightyminutiae.blogspot.com/

"I Hate Oprah"

Wow. I realized today that I hate Oprah Winfrey. She is annoying, arrogant, stuck up, out of touch, wrapped up in her little rich bitch life. Tonight her super duper self proclaimed, fabulous "Legend's Ball" is on TV. This is where Oprah gatthers all her suck up rich friends and they eat Oprah portions of food and pat each other on the back and proclaim their deity. We are legends because Oprah says so! John Travolta will cry because he is so happy to be with Oprah and her money. At the end she will give everyone diamonds because God knows all these rich fucks can't afford their own diamonds. I hate Oprah.
posted by Wendy at
4:14 PM on May 22 2006


12 Comments:

Paul (rock star wanna be) said...
Yep, I'm with you on this one...
8:08 PM, May 22, 2006

Squid Vicious said...
I don't understand why the Greeks love her so much. They are all standing up throwing plates yelling, "OPRAH!". I just don't get it...
8:42 PM, May 22, 2006

Manica said...
A-fucking-men.Did anyone else notice she's starting to pudge up again? What a shock that is after all her sanctimonious bullshit.
3:17 AM, May 23, 2006

JLee said...
I want to have a "legend in my own mind" ball. I'll bet LOTS of people show up for that.
7:26 AM, May 23, 2006

MPD said...
Hell even Stedman wouldnt marry her. What does that tell ya ?
12:45 PM, May 23, 2006

Wendy said...
paul, she really is a douche, I don't know how I missed that all these years.
5:23 PM, May 23, 2006

Wendy said...
suid, HA! Good one.
5:23 PM, May 23, 2006

Wendy said...
manica, I know! She tells everyone how to lose weight and that she did it, and you can to, and now she is a huge cow again. She will have to have her minnions take her out for more walks.
5:25 PM, May 23, 2006

Wendy said...
jlee, yeah me too. I'll go to yours if you go to mine. I won't be giving out any diamonds, but I wll be serving cookies.
5:26 PM, May 23, 2006

Wendy said...
mpd, it isn't like Oprah is even super hawt or even close. Sometimes they show her without makeup...~shudder~
5:26 PM, May 23, 2006

JLee said...
yeah cookies!!
9:51 PM, May 24, 2006

LindzyPinzy said...
oprah does a lot of really amazing things, talks about some very important topics, she helps educate! Some of her shows can give you the wrong impression...for example what you just said...but come on have you really watched enough episodes to form that narrowminded opinion?????
8:20 PM, May 25, 2006


1 Comments:

Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

come on people! whos gonna back me up on this??

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home