Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey-ohhh listen what I say-ohhh

I am in LOVE with The Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially Anthony Kiedis!









Sarahs lended me Anthony's book 'Scar Tissue' and it is an amazing book.
























I am really bad at doing book reviews so maybe I'll try find one online (here it is) and post it or maybe I'll post a few paragraphs from the book ..but prob not cause thats too much work.

But anywho you'll just have to read this book!!!! ESPECIALLY if you are a fan of the band!!! I appreciate the music even more and I was already a huge fan. Anthony Kiedis has led a pretty incredible life and he is a gifted writer. This book tells of his whole life. I just love it and ive only read 1/4 of it so far. Today I was reading paragraphs to Ryan and he was drawn in and I'm sure he'll read it too.

Ive been listening to the CD and I can't believe how they keep pumping out this amazing, unique, poetic, and real music. This guy is talented!!!!I can't rave about this band more than at this moment and on top of it all me and Sarah are going to see them in concert in September. I am unable to contain myself at this very moment thinking about the experience.

Here is a link to a review that I just found on the book, 'Scar Tissue'.

2 Comments:

Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

i just have to say that im a smidgy bit disapointed that nobody commented on my Chili peppers post..tsk tsk

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The R H C P are one of the bestest bands right now. They also have one of the most original names I have heard. Another ban name that I enjoy its orignality is "Red-headed Step Child! Why - because I am one. There you go...
Red Hot Chili Peppers,
Red Headed Step Child...

will the latter be as popular one day??? Only time will tell.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home