Wednesday, June 14, 2006

yo whats up?

Just got home from work..i am shoo shleeepy. I am needing to take the doggie dog for a walk soon and it looks like its going to downpour so I better get going soon! I finished day three of my seven day stretch of work ..next week my parents are coming to visit us and dads bringing us a hedge! Thanks pops! He works at a nursery for those who don't know and they got some bad hedge in, so he was trying to nurse it back to life for us..and he is going to bring it down and help us plant it along our back fence..then if the hedge survives..when it grows tall enough then it will hide the ugly metal trailer that is parked on the huge empty grass lot behind us.























Today I have been thinking about he houseboat...mmm...sweet sweet houseboat..beer, swimming, friends, music. Last year I went on the houseboat up at Sprout lake with friends and it was a blast..I could not commit to it this Aug. cause of work. Maybe someone will back out then there will be room for me..I wonder if I'm off those days..I haven't talked to my Nanaimo friends in a while and must go see them soon. I work weekends until July 20something and then I have the rest of them off until Sept. Harrah!
Peace out and thanks for reading and leave a comment
Hey-did you know that I have been blogging for 4 months now??!! Can't wait till YOU...youknow who you are.."cough cough sahhhh"... have blogs of your own..cause its fun!