Tuesday, July 25, 2006

cutie pie Tessa

Tessa and I just got back from a walk at Whiffin Spit and it was so cool cause I let her off the leash right away and she met about 15 or so dogs..and did really well. Its so exciting how good of a dog she is..we've only had her for about 3 months and already we have such a bond with her and she listens so well. Ewww ....but she does do gross things like eat poop and tonight she ran to me all proud with a little dead mouse hanging out of her mouth..DISGUSTING! she also eats dried up sea creatures and seaweed and she likes to hunt birds..
nighty night xo
P.S. sorry for grossing you out

4 Comments:

Blogger b o o said...

a prize for mommy, how adorable :) thanks for visiting boobaloo

10:49 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Well I guess that is what dogs do really right? They hunt for the pack so he must have bonded very well with you.

Scott

5:46 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

I'm glad your little girl is giving you so much joy! I love dogs, can't wait to have my own.

9:06 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

yah she's the best scott and celeste getting your own dog for the first time is so much fun- I cant imagine NOT having her now

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home