Monday, August 28, 2006

BBQing and backyard campfire....scroll way down for photos if you'd like

Sat night was fun. I'm actually still recovering. Made some good eats on the BBQ and later on had a campfire in our yard. Everybody slept here cause we live in the boonies...well not really the boonies, BUT close enough.

Sarah and Chris set up thier giganchtuon(yaya bad spelling I know) tent. Andrea and Devin also camped out. Alison, Dave, Meliss, Aaliyah, Amy, Ry, myself slept indoors. oh and Ry's work friend Joe was here too but he is a fellow sookite so he went home.

Sahhh did you start your blog yet?? Sahh is thinking of starting a blog and I can't wait.

Here's a few photos:)

Hope you all had a great weekend
goodnight

2 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Sarah better damn well hurry up on that blog cuz I am running out of patience!!!! (just kidding) I think her stories would be funny.

Sorry I missed the BBQ.

4:19 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hehehe
I guess I'll forgive you this one time

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home