Friday, September 29, 2006

Foggy damp and distracted per usual,...i need to leanr to stay focused

Im a little sad today...u ask why? because...Lehaaa said it was suppose to like 22 and blue skies...well if u live in Victoria your prob thinking well dumbass it is 22 and blue skies..but, i live in sooke and apparently the sun doesn't shine out here. It lookslike the foggy dampness may be finally starting to clear..I really hiope so cause I want to enjoy being in the backyard...i keep getting distracted and somehow keep ending back at my computer and this blog...ah well what can you do? hummmmmm...well gonna go try actually do some work..cause i want ry to be proud of me when he gets home. then im goint o make chicken, guac sandwiches.yum!
wow on my stat thingy my amont of visitors that came to my site for under 10 sec. has skyrocketed. My regular blog friends all stay and ACTUALLY READ A LITTLE BIT! like come on people!. but I guess cause Raymi put a link on her pg today to my blog so Im gettting all these passer byyers..does my site really look THAT dull enough to only stay for 1 second? oh well. Needlass to say its interesting. Raymi sure has a lot of readers... even though most of them are supposedly dumb, oh woops..ugly is the word she used.., 15 yr old people from LA.
you should see the number of clicks my site has gotten today its incredible..

10 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

No not dull, boring maybe, but not dull. I KID, I KID! You're blog is great... FOR ME TO POOP ON!
(Man, I hope you've heard of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. If not you are really scratching your head at this point)

3:48 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hmmm i have not heard of that comic.....sounds funny! u should use some of the material at dogga's blog haha

5:45 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey there Geek:) I welcome carried awayness. You guys and your funny comments make my blog a better place. awww;)

The gloomy weather helps me rest too but a little TOO much..its hard to get my ass moving with an overabundance of gloominess... ill try send some of it your way:)

6:30 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

You Canadians and your crazy Celsius! I thought it was below freezing up there for a second, Lindzy.

12:39 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Triumph is actually a puppet dog who just blasts on people for fun. You never see who is holding him, but he is the brain-child of Robert Smigle (an SNL writer). Triumph got his start as a re-occuring Conan O'Brian skit and has since taken on a life of his own. There is a video of him messing with a group of people camped outside of a theatre waiting for Star Wars tickets that makes me cry laughing every time I see it.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogs sometimes are high maintenance. but you have to show them who's the boss. I hope you have a great day.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Spacecake said...

Am I the only one who doesn't use that stat counter thingy ? Should I ?

This worries me.

6:52 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

no dont even worry ,....i check it out once in a while to see how many people come here..its not really worth it in my opinion

7:33 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Very pensive look there Lindzy

2:07 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

a pondering moment

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home