Monday, September 25, 2006

My body feels numb, my legs are as smooth as candy, I'm as liquid as the sea

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm had a great weekend. I love Holly McNarland..do listen. Celebrated my sisters bday on Fri and hung out with family on Sat. Sat night Meliss came down and we all went out for dinner at Christy's pub. They have such good eats there yum! I had oysters ..how adventurous of me...and boy were they ever good! and I had garlic fries...I swear I'm still sweating out garlic! Oh my moms Indian food was amazing!

I spoiled Alley with 24 roses and some money toward her new flat iron. me and Ry brought over a cheesecake bday cake. Sooooo this week I am not eating cause I definatly feel the effect of the major amounts of food and alcohol consumed over the past three days. Was it worth it you bethca!

Sister stayed here last night and we continued our weekend celebrating..this morn we went out to a yummy cafe and then took the dog to Whiffin Spit...she had so much fun(the dog that is) and she only pissed me off once...when she took off and tried hunting birds....(BTW she killed a bird in our backyard yesterday I was SO NOT IMPRESSED!)and then ate lotsa seaweed AGAIN! there's noo stopping this girl! last time we took her to the beach she ate so much seaweed then in the middle of the night puked two times...poor girl but she does it to herself... I guess we just can't go to the beach often....But I love the beach.

Anyway...For the record this is still my jornally blog..thats why I started this just as a journal so I have a rule to not spellcheck or spend too much time on my posts........thats why it reads like a 10 year old wrote half the stuff here...oh and Im not that great of a writer..its not a strong point.. I can draw but not write. It our date night tonight I am cooking dinner but prob just salad cause I feel fat. I think Im ovulating cause I have little pains in that area. Just incase anybody was interested.

photos to come... blogger sucks with posting photos! Am I surprised? nope!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah Lindz!
xo

8:39 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Please tell me the pics have nothing to do with you ovulating! ;)

7:27 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hahaha oh Ernie

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home