Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Travel bug

I can't sleep
Me and ry have been brainstorming ideas of what we want to do for holidays next year. We always have so many places we talk about wanting to go and its always so tough for us to decide cause we want to go EVERYWHERE!

We may go on a camping road trip and bring Tess with us..maybe just in and around B.C. maybe stay in a cabin on a lake... If we stay for like two weeks somewhere on the island then fam. and friends can come and stay with us. We could go fishing and hiking and stuff.

I really want to go to the Queen Charlotte's and to Gwaii Haanas and go on a group adventure into the boonies... kayaking to Burnaby Narrows and to see grizzlies in the fall when they are feeding off the salmon along the coast which requires mega $$ so it may not happen...but its a dream of mine

We also have talked about driving along the oregon coast..but then there is always Europe...a billion and one places over there we want to go to. I think we'll do something that includes our dog. and we prob. won't get July, Aug holidays this year. Any ideas???

Well Im gonna try sleep again. Why is it that Ry can go to sleep in an instant and it takes me forever. I wish I could have one of those solid sleeps where u don't wake up at all in the night. I don't have those sleeps these days.

Goodnight hope everybody is well xo

12 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I no longer sleep well anymore Lindzy. I used to love those 'solid' fall asleep and wake up in the morning nights, but they no longer happen. Toomuch on my mind and I guess yours too? Maybe try some relaxation / meditation techniques before bed or even a book? I had to use a book last night, as I was just lying there with stuff spinning round my head.
Or maybe try some passionate sex before sleep, to wear you out? :o)

1:05 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Europe is good, but is not going to stay warm for long. I personally would want to go to somewhere in South America, like Cuzco, etc.

10:38 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Hey, how do you do the player thing up on your page header, Lindzy? That is something very cool.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

oh please. I haven't had a holiday in 5 years! (no jealousy here at all)

Hey, why are you planning your holidays so ridiculously far in advance??

3:16 PM  
Blogger egan said...

Lonelygirl15 sends her love.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Spacecake said...

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing with Celeste over here. Anyhoo, if you wanna go to a million places just pick ONE of them and start there. You can't go to them all at once you know :) If it's too hard to pick one just write all the names on pieces of paper, mix 'em up and pick one up - problem solved!

I like travelling in the way I'm used to it: no planning. Just buy the first cheap tickets you can find, pack your bags and off you go. Planning never works out anyway :p

11:46 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I'm the same way. My wife is asleep in an instant, me not-so-much. Too much mental juice pumpin' through I guess.

2:09 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

yah I agree with u spacecake I do not like to plan things too much..I like to go on a journey and see where it ends up. although if i want the Queen Charlotte's to happen I will have to work towards that and it would actually require some planning.


celeste- Ryan has to pick his holidays soon for the following year so that is why we are discussing...and we both very much like to travel so its a frequent topic of discussion for us...its exciting to talk about even if we don't get to go do it all its fun to have many dreams. Im a big dreamer..good for the soul ya know haha

6:35 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Markis Ive mentioned that to Ryan many a times..that would be awesome!

6:37 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Grunt when I get the chance ill tell ya how i did the player

1:05 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

btw Dogga great advice;)

8:00 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Markis I see your blog is not a place for discussion anymore. I am sad I can't comment on it any longer. I guess we'll have to talk reggae over here

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home