Friday, September 08, 2006

All the things your looking for I hope you find, before your footprint's swept away by the tide









I love summer

But when fall comes there is a nice crispness in the air that I love

I love being all cozy inside when it starts to get cold and gloomy outside

But after about a month or so of the cold I'm DONE with it and want to migrate somewhere hot
But I love fall because Hockey season begins!

Having martini nights or sushi parties..girls nights.

Cozy nights with Ry in front of the fire, playing boardgames.

Nights when the power goes out. Windstorms.

and Sahh and I have been waiting all summer for The Chilis concert which is next Wednesday!

Me and Ry have now been together for FIVE years! Yesterday was the anniversary of when we hooked up at good 'ol Bar Victoria. Happy 5 yrs baby;)

Right before I got home from Australia and moved down here to Victoria, friends were actually trying to get Sahh and Ry together ...neither were interested in eachother..When I told Sahh that "hey, I think I like that Ryan guy"
she was all like "alright!! That means Im off the hook!!"
Anyway me and Ry danced all night and we had our first kiss on the dance floor of Bar Victoria. I was a little tipsy and he was sober. hahaha...We walked back to our friends house, I think it was Ern's and Andrea's at the time...(Ern correct me if I'm wrong)..anyway we talked the whole way there and thats how it all began. He came to my work a few days later and I had my coffee break with him and we exchanged numbers. We had a lot of fun getting to know eachother. We've now been married for 1yr and 7 months. I love my Rynan

anyway this was suppose to be a what I like about fall post and I kinda got off topic...anywho

I love the colours of fall

I like that Christmas is coming:)

Surf season is coming also with fall and I want to try go this year. JT, my sis' man goes quite often so I always say I'm gonna tag along but haven't yet. So this fall I will! We have great surf only a short drive from our house so its super easy.


im trying to put more photos but its not wrking barghhHHH!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

That's a great story of you and your hubby, Lindzy. That stuff always interests me. Congrats on five years, and may you have all the rest go swimmingly!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

happy bar hook up anniversary Lindz!

11:45 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

aww thanks muchly grunt glad ya liked our story:)

Celeste thanks see it can happen in a bar! well we did meet through friends though so I guess its kinda different:)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Meeting through friends is definatley the way to go. Too bad all of our friends are married or hooked up already. Looks like I am going to have to wait in the wings until a divorcee pops up!
Just kidding, I may have crossed the line with that one. I am already commited to 50 cats anyway.

12:05 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey hey hey don't speak to soon...I have quite a few single friends still out there...and friends of friends always come into the scene at times too. weather they are Ernie material is another question but ya never know what may happen....

so your already planning on being a crazy single lady with 50 cats hey?

12:34 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Mutual friends is the best way to go for hook ups. I also love the fall, especially since it no longer means school is starting for me. It means my birthday is comming and it just smells like the start of football (American football that is, not the round ball soccer stuff).

5:28 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

ahh you and your damn foozeball! that Foozeball's the DEVIL!!!!!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Spacecake said...

AML: Thanks for the reminder about school...

Anyhoo, I LOVE THE FALL. It's my favorite season. The colors are great, it's not so hot as during summer and so on. Great post, it was a pleasure reading it :)

Ps. I tend to get off topic lol.

6:49 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Spacycake-i like your posts when you change topics three or four times throughout!..some of the best posts are when you just write whatever comes to mind at the time...
It makes me happy when someone enjoys what I wrote:-)thanks

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home