Friday, September 01, 2006

Better not stink us out of the bedroom!

hmmmmmm not much to say. Took the doggie into town with me..cause I was doing these surveys as an extra work thing I got asked to do.. ***NOT TO SELF-do not take on too much extra work!

I don't mind working extra once in a while. But being happy on a daily basis is important and I don't want work to ever consume me. But anyway back to the dog thing.

She came to work with me it was pretty fun. She got to visiit a couple of the group homes and vacuum all the floors of crumbs etc. She enjoyed meeting everybody. and everyone just loved her!
She better not have bad gas tonight cause of all the food scraps and doggie treats people gave her. Those farts linger. they are dis GUST ING!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

ewwww. dog farts ARE gross. my dog used to fart and then leave the room cuz it smelled so bad.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Dog farts have hang time for sure

1:06 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Hopefully there were no erant pills on the floor or gas would be the least of your trouble. Dogs + psychotropic meds = nothing good.

10:27 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Phew...'S'like somebody drank sewer water, then belched while burning a wig!

5:49 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

celeste-there is NO smell like a dog fart I think Grunt's description is pretty dead on!
that halarious that your dog would leave the room cause of how bad it was!haha

phil your halarious

geek your cat does bad farts???weird Ive never smelt more that the kitty litter from them

AMLL huh?

grunt i agrree

6:48 PM  
Blogger cmeddie said...

Sweet... I like having friends too! :) Thanks. And since everyone else ic ommenting on the farts, I will say that I TOTALLY agree with work not consuming you! I am there, and it SUCKS!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog flatulence is very potent. and it lingers!!! i wish you the best in a no farting dog situation at night!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Why does everyone have a dog except me? Grrr :]
Oooh, dog farts are nasty, but funny!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Spacecake said...

Cool. Now I don't even want a pet anymore.

9:19 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

dogga you don't have a dog?! I just assumed!

spacecake...they are still worth it smells and all

cmeddie and guggenflurgen thanks for stopping by:)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

After my dog leaves the car there's more hair on my seats than she has on her. After I'm done vacuuming my car out, the vacuum canister looks like I've actually stuffed the whole animal in there.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

This is why having a fish is where it is at!

3:19 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

chris all the hair actually bugs me WAY more than the farts I must say. Its a lot of work keeping the house clean with three pets!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home