Monday, September 18, 2006

Hi its monday but its really my Saturday so I'm happy

Hi all. Last week Sah and I finally went to The Chilis concert. We stayed at her sister's house just outside of the bad end of town in Vancouver. I enojyed the visit with Sahh's little sis and John too. I grew up with Sahh. We've known eachother since we were 5. And we lived with only one house in between us until we were 16 yrs. old. So sahh's little sis is kinda like a little sister to me in a way. And Kate has to be one of the most halariously creative unique of people on this earth...bad english no sense fixing.










We also went to visit Jen and Marrissa met up for lunch with them at Metrotown. Marrissa is as cute as ever:)Then bus, skytrain, Ferry boat, drive home........its tiring going to the big city and it makes me appreciate my rural unibomber(apparently my new nickname according to JT)lifestyle.

On Sat. morn it was getting up early packing AGAIN and picking up two of the guys I work with, helping them pack and heading up to Parksville to stay in a cabin for the night. It was a nice little holiday I quite enjoyed myself. But at the end of it I was TIRED! My parents were camping in Parksville so I took the guys for a visit at thier campsite and my sister and Owen and a couple of my parents friends came too. They really enjoyed themselves(the two guys) and it was nice to introduce them to some of the fam. This was my first experience going on any sort of holiday with people I work with and it was great..mostly to just see them have such a blast.

So Im off work till Wednesday at 5pm and with this new schedule me and Ry have TIME OFF TOGETHER!! HARRAY!! So tonight is date night. wine and a nice dinner at home sounds like a good plan. Don;t worry Ill leave the camera in its case;)

Well best be getting off my ass and moving on to other things besides the computer. I need a shower aand Im gonna take the pooch for a W. Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Ernie said...

Agro Katie!!!!! "I love it!!!" Great pic. And I thank you in advance for the camera staying in the case on date night. Remember I am just innocent lil Amy. I can't handle such things. *batts her eyelashes*

12:45 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Do you have any pics form your trip?

12:46 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

pics r guud!

4:55 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

your so welcome Aimes:) ahhaha yes Kate is cute!I have very few from the trip blogger is stinky! I can't get photos to work

5:41 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

grunt sorry pics wont work.....but I dont have many good ones anyway I was lazy in the camera department. Weird for me? Yes. I took a couple videos at the concert I will post them if requested but it takes so much time. and the sound quality is the shits

5:42 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

whoa Kate looks a lot like Sah in that pic!

6:48 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Hey Geek
yes I agree it is so nice to have time off together. We just finished a stint of no time off together at all it was kinda tough. one day isn't even always enough especially if a little one is in the picture hey?

7:08 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Hi Celeste yes they look SO alike there its crazy

7:09 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Would that be the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, or have I got it all completely wrong? LOL

2:07 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

dooga -you bet it was the red hot chili peppers!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home