Saturday, April 22, 2006

And I got no time that I got to get To where I don't need to be

I love this song AND there is something about hearing Jack Johnson on a nice sunny day with a beer in hand and that is what I am doing now. I was going to go BBQ at Al and Jay's and I really was excited to see Johnny and Leonard but I have to clean and pack and do laundry and I am all anxious if I leave it until the last sec. and tomorrow Ry and I are meeting pops in law for lunch so that will take a good few hrs. Cause we have to drive into town..And now that we are sookite hippies we have the commute. Then we are staying at mom in law's tomorrow night so we can be close to the airport for the early flight. I feel so much more relaxed about flying just knowing I have something to take..It gives me a sense of security for some reason.

I am the most excited for the last three nights in California...Its MY thing..We are staying on Pacific beach in a cottage RIGHT ON THE BEACH..Just steps from the sand! AND I am going to surf..Not that I'm any good or anything but I went about 5 or 6 times when I was down under. it was the best. The feeling when you get up on a wave is indescribable.

I know it sounds hippi-ish and a little silly but I really want to meet some cool people have fires on the beach, have someone playing guitar, watch the sunsets and relax with some drinks. I have some great memories from when I went to Pangkor Island, in Malaysia I got to know some of the local people and had some really good times and since then, at times, I crave that life. The island, layed back lifestyle. man oh man I really want to go back there. I want to take Ryan there.

There was this guy I met named Addy and he was raised in the jungle in Malaysia. He told me so many amazing stories that I'll never forget. We played this fun game with marbles and he called me milk bottle. He cried when I left and told me he loved me. I did not love him but I admired him and we became close friends but have lost touch. I spent christmas of 2000 on Pangkor Island. We were at Nazri Nipah camp. I miss it there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home