Saturday, April 15, 2006

sorry i have neglected you blog

well I've not really felt like writing much lately. Lack of creativity I guess. Or I just have not felt like sitting at my computer. The weekend is here though and I'm excited to be going to Sahhh's house and seeing Andrea, Devin, who are back for the summer, and Jen, Aaron, and Marissa, who are visiting from Vancouver. Should be a good night. Alley and I are going out for appys and drinks to start off then she'll drop me off..we had planned to watch the game but sadly as you all have probably heard, our beloved Caunucks have been eliminated. So soooo sad. I almost cried over hockey for my first time..Thursday night was a sad, sad night. It sucks no hockey parties!! I guess we can watch Edmonton but its just not the same. I want to watch the CANUCKS!!!!! boo!!!!! anywho that is all for now.


oh one more thing Ryan says 'we can cheer for Montreal!!!'
Lindsay says 'nope sorry..no can do'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home