Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ike was a little monster today and got all frantic on me all of a sudden, when I was holding him and scratched the shit out of my arm















..nice one sec. and freaked out by something the next second.. he is a nervous kitty sometimes...never will mean to hurt though...scratches are few and far between with Ike.. but Meekah... now theres a completely different story

Meekah can be a real bitch. she has been a little odd since she fell off my sisters porch way back about 5 yrs ago or something..Meekah used to be Alisons cat but we have her for now. We still love her for who she is and believe it or not she does have a real sweet side too. I think when cats are kept indoors they turn a little psychotic.

They have always been indoors until now and Im so scared to let them roam free. So they are part indoor-part outdoor cats..BUT, only outside with supervision! I think it may be worse though cause they enjoy it so much out there that once they've had a taste of the outdoors its not fair to keep them in, when what they really want , is to be outside. We are on a kinda busy road and they might get hit. Ike probably for sure cause he likes to explore everywhere!

It was so nice out today but real real windy. Our backyard is so enjoyable to sit in.

I love having a yard. It is so easy to relax..I pull the speakers outside the window, grab a book and a blanket to lie on and the dog hangs out with me. She was really interested in all the deer today. We had a deer family in the lot behind us all day. They seem to be always there. I also saw quite a few eagles soaring above and lots of other birds. We have lots of trees around us so we are lucky to get lots of wildlife around us. I just hope a cougar doesn't roam into our yard one day. Its a big fear I have and sometimes I have to convince myself that if I die from a cougar attack, its what meant to happen. I even have repeating dreams, that have came and gone over the years, of bears and cougars in the forest and me hiding from them. They are very vivid dreams sometimes scary other times exciting. I am totally blabbing on so hopefully you have lost interest by now anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home