Friday, July 28, 2006

Eww grossiness!!! There is slug on me!

Two nights ago I woke up with Ike sleeping on my tummy and I was wanting to turn over so I pushed him off and then I felt something wet on my arm and I thought maybe it was poo from Ike so I turned on the light and there was a little slug on my arm! gross eww disgusting! I got rid of the slug went back to sleep etc etc......
In the morning Ry's like, "I dreamt you had a slug on you last night!!" and I was all, "it happened for real don't you even remember?"
He thought it was all a dream! What a disturbing experience that was for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Once Mike touched my foot with his while we were sleeping and I woke up thinking there was a spider on my foot and freaked out and jumped out of bed. traumatic.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

That is gross!!!!!
We get bugs and spiders but never a slug. You could try putting a ring of salt around your bed to keep them away.
I don't think a garlic necklace works on slugs but salt dissolves them
:-)

12:31 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

haha can you imagine..a ring of salt arround my bed...I wonder how it got in the house..I guess they can squeeze through.. now Im all paranoid and worried my house isn't sealed good enough..my cat is an indoor cat so he didnt bring it in

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home