Friday, August 25, 2006

Celeste Tagged me grrrrr....

Things that scare me
-awkward silences
-government
-when my pets are sick

People who make me laugh
-real life friends
-blog friends
-raymi

Things I hate the most
-Bad drivers ie. tailgaters and swurvers (especially when they aren't getting anywhere)
-Missing people
-Being nervous

Things I don't understand
-the shape our world is in
-what was wrong with Ike
- when people are mean

Things I'm doing right now
-Typing
-Listening to Matthew Good
-patting Tessa

Things I want to do before I die
-conquer the universe
-make a difference
-follow my dreams (yayaya mush it is)

Things I can do
-draw
-play ball
-predict the future

Ways to describe my personality
-silly
-weird
-nice

Things I can't do
-I can't do a headstand
-can't watch much t.v.
-can't remember what I read super well

Things I think you should listen to
-Your heart!!
-the people closest to you
-Matthew Good
-me

Things you should never listen to
-The Pussycat Dolls
-George W
-people who don't listen to you

Things I'd like to learn
-spanish and Dutch
-diffent types of dance
-what our entire country looks like

Favorite foods
-thai
-seafood
-my moms cooking

Beverages I drink regularly
-red wine
-corona
-water

Shows I watched as a kid
-Saved By the Bell
-Punky Brewster
-My Pet Monster

People I'm tagging (to do this meme)
-Raymi
-Kayla
-Phil

14 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I want to conquer the universe too!
And you can predict the future?
That's pretty cool
And always listen to your heart..while drinking red wine ;-)
I'll do my meme for the next post

9:18 PM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

I am glad mys siter tagged you. ^__^ I have a few more posts... and am not sure if you have forgotten about me or not. Just a heads up, in case you would like to check them out.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

oh YEAH! Saved by the bell. I forgot about that one! I hate awkward silences and being nervous too.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

How do you predict the future? When will I make my millions?

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

I hate awkward silences too. I think that is one of the main reasons why I hate dating. Awkwaaaaard!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mike Jewell said...

not dorky at all...
good to meet you...

this was pretty intense... i really felt a connection.. even tho i didn't really talk to anyone online, just posted my comments...

wonder what the last song will be?

11:08 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Ah, nice meme. It seems we all succumb sooner or later to the powers of Punky and Saved by the Bell.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the "favourite foods"

yum yum in my tum.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Spacecake said...

I also hate awkward silences. Too.

I read "Things I don't understand: what was wrong with me" hahahaha

I can predict the future too, and am weird and can't watch tv. Woho. Cool, and I hate the Pussycat Dolls.

Water molecules own.

2:24 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wait, so I should stop living my life by what the Pussycat Dolls say? O.K., but it will be hard.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I can predict the future too!

And I had the BEST Thai green curry last night. The BEST.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Double Grrrr....
I didn't do it yet, I'll try to get to it

11:55 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey everybody:)

sorry bout that Phil hahaha

Binsk - mmmm now I totally crave thai green curry yum!

Absent minded - it will be tough on you but trust me, it MUST be done!!!! remember I can see the future and its not too late for
you to start living life without the pussycats telling you what to do!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hahaha, I used to love watching saved by the bell.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home