Monday, October 02, 2006

saturday night photos....more to come if it lets me



















finally we went downtown to meet up with Kara and Lindsay....and we tried to connect with our other sister Sarah, who was down in Victoria with a couple of her girlfriends but unfortunatly it didn't work out....Sarah is th oldest of the three of us(I'm the baby)...Sarah is the one who had Owen (our first nephew and our parent's first grandchild)

the first picture here is of Leah and her very good friend Kara



sisterly lovin



Leah, Kara and Lindsay
Oh! and me and Leah are very excited because Kara started her very first blog today. Welcome Kara:)

8 Comments:

Blogger Spacecake said...

hehe, nice pics! :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

My word... What a bunch of honeys you all are!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

GORGEOUS, darling! Really, fantastic photos. Wish I was there to join in the fun!

4:04 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey spacecake:)thanks!

dogga-girls like compliments!

marissa-hi,thanks it'twas a fun time:)

5:13 PM  
Blogger NiolK said...

My, my you and Celeste with your cleavage photos. How's a good catholic boy supposed to stay chaste in this day and age.

3:30 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

oh niolk i was SO waiting for u to to say that!!! well the catholic part was not predictable and of course added a nice extra touch to your comment but the cleavage part-yup! I knew it was comin, what can I say,...sometimes buddy..well you are kinda a bit predictable lol

4:58 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

The first picture= "Hey, even I'm lookin' at those!"

6:41 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

atleast its classy and not trashy!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home