Monday, October 02, 2006

yay its my sat

did i mention Im glad to have a routine? I know what hrs I work and I know my days off and they STAY THE SAME!!! I was a casual emplyee for two yrs so i was all over the place. I feel like a gigantuone weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel good about life. I think with the new schedule I may be able to make some positive changes in my life..some which Ive been needing to work toward for a long time. I hope I can do it. I am a procrastinator and I am sometimes lazy. I talk about doing so many things that are really important to me and its really hard for me to follow through on them. I need to live a better life and it must start now! dont laugh at me.

ps photos r coming lehaa

1 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Oh yeah, procrastinators unite... tommorow.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home