Monday, November 13, 2006

family and friends not here anymore and Ry's gone too..alone time here I come

Hello alone time..It seems like we haven't seen eachother in quite some time.. I'm sorry, but I have been having so much fun without you.

First Leah came over for two nights and three days..Erika was here for one of the three as well. We were busy painting and enjoying eachother's company. And then I worked and then Leah came back over for two more nights:) and then she left and I worked more and then my parents came from Nanaimo and my sister Alison came over too. So I haven't really missed you that much.

I've been enjoying the company of everybody..its been fun. But now that we are together again, I am happy to see you. I have time to catch up on my blog and to do some reading. I get to sprawl across the whole entire bed tonight...(this is me trying to be happy about sleeping alone..I really don't like it). Ry is taking the ferry to Vancouver after he's off work tonight...so I will be all alone until Thursday:( I will make the most out of it though

hmmm. so I don't have to work until Wednesday at 5pm! yippee doodle!!!!! so umm I have so many things I've thought about blogging about..so much has been going on and so many random thought moments that I've wanted to share but haven't had the time to write them down..So maybe some things will come back to me over the next couple of days.

Its looks like it is just gonna rain so I'm gonna stay at home and be lazy. I wish somebody would delever me cheeseburgers. I was reading doggas blog about mcdonalds and I know how disgusting it is but I always crave it after a night of drinking. Why is it that a greasy burger helps cure a hangover? So today is one of those days..but I am still in my pajamas and don't want to go anywhere.

I don't like to cook for just me so chances are I won't end up cooking anything...what should I do for dinner then..hmmm... leftover roast beef ..no I don't like the same tihng two days in a row. Bring me cheesemurmers. this craving will not go away....umm yes it will go away this craving will go away! monitor your thought Lindsay!! remember..the law of attraction!!! I'm probably going to do lots of posts over the next couple days...hopefully I have lots of brilliant thoughts to share with y'all

2 Comments:

Blogger b o o said...

i love alone time but i don't like sleeping alone either. so u gonna go on a post-frenzy eh? can't wait :p

5:53 PM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

I made tacos 3 nights ago with a pound of hamburger and I just finally finished them off tonight.

Living alone, I run into that all the time. Fix something to eat and I will be eating it for the next 3, 4 or even 5 nights in a row! Geez!

Yeah, do that...sprawl out all over the bed. Take advantage of having the extra space and enjoy it! Lay diagonally if you want, it's all yours!

Marc

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home