Thursday, November 02, 2006

Brilliant Dance...part of a conversation with a friend

'Silence is odd.The painful realization of all thats gone wrong and..nobody cares at all.The picture frames are facing down and the ringing from this empty sound is defining and keeping you from sleep and breathing is a forign task and thinkings just too much to ask and your measuring your minutes by a clock thats blinking eight...silence is odd a side stepping has come to be a brilliant dance...where nobody leads at all.'

I can see how a lot of your songs you are relating to the going ons in your life...they help lots hey. I find that too with songs thats why music means so much to me..it really helps put things into words sometimes and reflect and stuff and i just love that

we express ourselves through music..in all the stuff we listen too..its almost like a reflection of how i am thinking and feelimg....almost like confirmation that i am not alone infeeling like this..it has happend before...and others have survived..

music is sooo helpful

totally

Then later in life when you hear those same songs the memories and feelings re-surface

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Deep!

6:44 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

there are some song lyrics in there...its two songs ....one 'Brilliant Dance' by Dashboard Confessional and the other 'Turpentine Chaser'

8:53 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Songs, like movies, always seem to stick with me. I will hear something that sounds like the words to a song I know and I'll burst out singing. Fun or annoying, I'm not sure which. At least it's fun for me.

9:16 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

ab minded..as long as its fun for you ,...thats all that matters!

baileys mom- Love you too!!!!! and I know what you mean!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home