Tuesday, October 31, 2006

just an update... will post exciting photos and things later














(Ry's left, mine right)

hello..first off it was was really cool reading all your responses to my last post thanks for sharing your perspectives:)
How is everybody's Halloweens going? Lots of people probably went to parties on the weekend, some people may be doing fun things tonight too. If you have kids, are you taking your kids out trick or treating? or going to the malls? I like the idea of going to a big bon fire tonight. We are probably going to stay home though. The is a big bonfire in our neighborhood we may decide to go...or stay home and watch Halloween some more...its been like a Halloween marathon over at our house! We are for sure going to pass out candy! I hope lots of kids come to our house. We even put up some decorations. It may look a little sad though ....we could have been a lot more creative with our decorating but still I'm proud of our effort...maybe next year we will get some orange xmas light and scary music. I want to find scary something on tv and put speakers out the door tonight.
I was trying to convince ry to dress and as a woman and me a man but hes not going for it.hehehe Im gonna put the M&m costume back on and Ry's going to ahhh put on baseball stuff and be a psychotic fan.
On the weekend I went to Celeste's and Amy's and Littlebird's place for a Halloween party.. It was fun. thanks again you guys:) She posted some photos too! go check Celeste's site and I'll try post some soon too.

7 Comments:

Blogger b o o said...

Ry's pumpkin looks petrified by yours :p happy belated halloween 's

6:21 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Happy Halloween.

Scott

7:26 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

What kind of goodies did you hand out, Lindzy?

10:52 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Happy Halloween to everybody:)

we passed out chocolate bars and gum..but we only got 3 groups of kids :( I think 7 total so we have mega candy leftover....and we both have aten a ton of it all ready

Hope everybody had a fun Halloween what did u do?

9:00 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I have a werewolf costume I like wearing to hand out candy. I get into it... and I like scaring kids. The friends' house where we've gone to hand out candy the past couple of years has two very little ones, so I've refrained.

12:11 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey abs minded --ya dont wanna freak out the little ones too much theyll be scarred of Halloween! lol

Hey kara-sounds like u had fun:) can't wait to see ya!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Love your pumpkins!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home