Thursday, October 19, 2006

home for my split and its very cold and rainy... Im almost done with it..Im ready to see you again Mexico

I am posting just to move that last post down a bit...I don't like negativity on my blog for too long...but now i dont have much to say.. ho hum hmmmmmmmmmmmm....talking to leah on msn and just got home from work. I have to go back to work in a few hours. Then Im going to Leah's for a sleepover and we are gonna french braid eachothers hair, eat muchies, have pillow fights, and bake... actuallly by the time I get there we may change our minds and wanna go to bed cause we are old grandmas now and go to bed at 8pm lol... anywho I am staying there tonight so we can hang out all day tomorrow... no point in me driving back and forth back and forth. My throat feels a little sore...I hope Im not gettin sick and I really don't wanna pass anything along to miss B. Its real cold outside....brrrrrrrrrr.. I wanna fly away south..yes already... My mom, dad, Sister Sah, Jay, and the O'ster are going to Hawaii in Jan. I am jealous! I am excited for u guys..but of course I wanna be there...maybe we'll win some money.

ps If you would like..go check out some of my photos in my buzznet..Botanical Beach is real pretty( I explained a bit a couple posts down)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do that too. Move posts, get rid of comments, etc., except for me it's coked-up supermodels throwing themselves at me.

I can't leave that stuff up for too long. People will spread rumors.

4:40 PM  
Blogger che said...

mexico ? isn't that place banned by canada ? if not , let's go !!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger b o o said...

so nice to visit & do girly girl schtuff together :)

p/s i wanna win $$$ too, but alas i don't gamble. heh.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Phwaor, girlie sleepover, pillow fights - Next you'll be telling me you all where pyjamas too! *Dogga recomposes himself*

2:03 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

I want to go to Mexico too!!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey cash and nike-welcome:)

hi boo-yah girls nights are always needed and very much enjoyed!

dogga-I was waiting for your comment...and I somehow predicted u to mention pillow fight...lol I added that to the story for you...lol btw where have u been?

Celeste-hop aboard my private jet we are goin to mexico!!!!!!!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home