Saturday, October 07, 2006

Little black bear

This morning when I got out of bed ( it was approximatly 7am), I was opening the curtains in our bedroom and looking out the window, which looks out to our backyard and the large empty lot behind us, which is surrounded by Blackberry Bush. During the wet months, a creek flows down alongside our property line, through the lush forest and down towards the lot behind us. When loking out I saw our bear wondering around the grass feild in the empty lot. So I quickly went to find the camera and two seconds later the bear was gone. So our bear seems to be living and feeding on all the berries out back. He is keeping to himself and going about his business I do not mind at all. We will take Tessa out into the backyard on her leash and we will keep our garbage in the shed. I hope the bear is safe and that nobody hurts him. He should probablly head up to the forst soon though cause they might end up having to move him or maybe even shoot him. That would suck big time.

16 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

cooool! I would love for a bear to come hangout nicely as your seems to be doing. Very nice.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as they're not mating bears...

1:19 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Well the lil bear should be going to bed soon shouldn't he... I know that they hibernate in the winter... the mild climate here may confuse them a bit though...

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd most likely advise this website to my fellow worker* other than that family . It is very benevolent to me & I'm for certain it'll be worthy to them likewise. - contact lenses

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Now ... its Wee Widdle Windsey ... Hi Linds :D I think you still owe me a sale ... i let you have one one day way back in the day ... so ya ... lol. If you remember who this is cool. If not ask Apple Bottom Shoes Leah. :D Yay you got married to that hunk of a man Ryan too!! Congrats!! K take care Linds ... :P

11:11 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I would love to have that sort of excitement around this place. We just have deer that like to run out in front of your car and scare the stink dumplings outta ya.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

He looks guilty of raiding somebody's picnic if you ask me.

7:21 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Squashua???

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the end, my inquisition ceases here. Thanks to this web page, I would immediately breathe insured that my paper makes up accomplished and with distinction. - getting pregnant

9:25 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

The bears seem to love your place. I hope he doesn't get shot either. By me in NJ they have an annual bear hunt which is a shame but they build and build (men, not bears) so the bears have no place to go.
Run Yogi RUN!!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I am in the city so I don't see much wild life; well, not animals at least. And I, like Geek, have a big ass kawk, but I don't bring it out in the backyard. I keep it in my pants. Hee hee.

9:45 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Its aaron messercschcscsmitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey buddy long time no talk!!how are u???

9:52 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

lol phil those bears and their carpentry skills...pretty amazing!

12:01 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

what with all this spam! well atleast I now know how to get pregnant and where to find contact lenses

12:03 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey phil i cant get on your site the net shuts off every time:(

12:19 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Wow, unbelievable. kinda glad we don't get bears over here! :[]

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home