Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The big move

My parents and aunt have been helping my grandparents (on my dad's side) move over from West Vancouver. Both my dad and his sister were raised in West Van. and my grandparents have not moved away from West Van....until now. So its a very big deal and involves a lot of work and a variety of emotions..My parents and Aunt have been working so incredibly hard on helping out. They have handled everything so perfectly with feeling out every situation and being very respectful and caring and they have made this move go as smoothly as it possibly could have. My grandparents will step foot into their new home this afternoon..everything in place..all their things unpacked. They also have a view of a lake. I am blessed to have the family that I have. I can't wait to hear how it all went today and I wish I were there.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ernie said...

r they moving to Nanaimo or Vic?

1:03 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

to nanaimo

1:14 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

oh leHAA shanks sweety pie and where r u I have good news if u read this go on messenger!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

thanks Geek-yah it has been tough, but the move itself has gone very smoothly...thanks to mom, dad and my aunt. They have been awesome I am sure learning a lot from this situation thats for sure. It will be so much better now that they are over on the island and close to family....I think they will relax and enjoy life more now

9:52 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

what a sweet post!! i absolutely love it! it sounds like this transition is going to be a great one. i know the feeling of wishing you were near your family on momentous occassions -- im right there with girl!

thank you for your awesome comments, btw. you are awesome too!!! :)

xoxo

10:10 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Nanamio! I love that name. Thanks for introducing me to it, Lindzy. You might think I'm kidding, but I have been saying that word out loud to bug my workmates. They think I made it up.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I found you through Dogga's site... How did you get that music to play?! That's awesome and I want that for my site!

7:35 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey grunt nanaimo-it pronounce
nan-ni-mo

ahh your welcome and thank you too marissa:)

ahh sarah it was so difficult for me to get the music up..two other people are waiting for my help..ill try explain soon...i wish i could be a bigger help,but i kinda gotta relearn it first..try search google for "HTML Media player for blogger" and that sort of stuff...I found a webpage with directions and i had to play around a bit too on where to paste it in my template...aftyer a million and one attempts i finally got it..

10:55 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

sarah and grunt- that previous comment was me woops-please read last comment..im at leahs house so woops on my part-lindzy

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock! And I love Radiohead, so I'll let that be the only song I have until I have a chance to upload songs.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home