Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where????? IN OUR BACKYARD!!!!!!!!!!Get the camera!!

So I am hanging out at Leah's on my split today and my cell rings ....Its Ry...

Linds: Hey

Ry:ahh Hi

Linds:Whats wrong?

Ry:Im a little stunned

Linds:what happened! is everything ok? whats goin on?

Ry:I was on the computer in the backroom and I see something outta the corner of my eye and think its just like a cat or something and I look up and its a BEAR IN OUR BACKYARD!!!

Lindz:OH MY GOD YOUR JOKING..is it still there? DID U GET PICTURES?! are the dogs inside? you better tell the neighbours!

Ry:conservation officer was called I don't know where it is now..oh there's our neighbour outside I should go and tell her

Lindz:ahhh ya that may be a good idea....their dogs are always outside!!!! HURRAY!!!for the love of god hurrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ry:kay call me back...

meanwhile....... me and Leah are in shock over the news! I call back 5 min later.......and bear has dissapeared don't know where it went ....neighbour took dogs inside...

Weird a bear was in our backyard...I believe it wasn't long ago I was saying I love living out here so close to the woods ....as long as a bear or cougar doesn't come visit...but I WAS kinda jokin...i never really though it would happen...and it was about 10 feet from our back door. I am not kidding. I wish we got photos and that I was at home. I would be exstatic .....maybe a little scared if I was outside..they are way more scared of us though. Really there's not much to be afraid of..keeping your animals safe is prob. the most important.
BUT WHOA! Crazy stuff! unfortunatly no photos:( so sad

warning: dialogue not guaranteed to 100% accuracy due to a delayed documentation of event

8 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Wow, we have bear around here too although I haven't seen any (yet). My sister in law has seen them and I've heard of other siteings. I remember seeing one once where I grew up in NJ. That was unusual because it was a residential area. The Strangest thing about it was that there were a group of kids chasing it yelling "Yogi Bear, Yogi Bear".
Poor Bear....

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Can't believe you don't have a picture of your BEAR!!!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't scare him off until we have some video...they really are quite harmless...you are right Linds. they are more afraid of you.....just make some noise when you go out...don't go out at night unless you have the dog ...BUT keep her on the leash....Dogs hate bears

8:56 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

lol phil...ahh kids can be funny..



hey anon-is it dad? and we didnt get any photos unfortunatly ..ryan tried but it was too late. He only made a short appearance. I think hes been back tonight though.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

you're such a city slicker. we used to have bears in our yard all the time in Port.

3:34 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

i get its the norm out here too. But Im still excited. Nobody else but me and Ry think its exciting though ah well.

6:15 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I warned you about leaving those pic-a-nic baskets out there. Now you see what happens?

BTW, I like the new icon pic. Favorite one so far.

9:32 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey boboo lets go get some pic-a-nic baskets!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home