Wednesday, October 11, 2006

When a few weeks turn into months

I miss a friend of mine. We have been friends since we were born, as our parents have always been best friends...we've always been in and out of eachothers lives, but we always manage to keep in touch and start up again where we left off. Well its been quite some time since Ive spoken to her....we've played phone tag a few times..but now its been so long that it just seems harder and harder to connect as the time passes us by...we need the time to sit and catch up ..it would prob.. be a long conversation since we havent spoken in forever. So I really hope we talk soon..I miss her and she's pregnant and I want to be around during this special time in her life.

I just found out that you read my blog! I got your call this morn and I was so happy to hear from you. I hope you are doing well I think about you lots. I miss u in my life. We will connect soon! Lets both be more persistant this time. Love. xox

6 Comments:

Blogger b o o said...

glad to hear :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

It takes a lot of work to bridge the differences in lifestyle that seem to happen as we get older.

Best of luck.

Scott

8:17 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I was just thinking about a friend of mine the other day with a very similar situation. I was feeling bad that I have let a distance grow. I guess it is unfortunately a common thing.

8:50 AM  
Blogger egan said...

I feel like a voyeur with this post of yours.

2:58 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

egan i dont really understand why

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home