Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Leah, Kara and Bailey AND Gooseneck Barnacles and Sea Urchins AND Coffee and cozy warmness inside this mornin

ry's busy making us coffee, the cats and dog just had their breakfasts so they are happy. I'm not sure what doing today..I have to work at 5 tonight for my overnight shift.

When I was in grade uhhhhh 9 I think..I needed a costume last minute...it always seemed to be a last minute thing..anywho My dad had this brilliant idea of me putting on his rain gear and it went from there... We made me a gray beard, painted my tooth black, I wore a fishermans hat and the bright yellow industrial raingear..Nobody recognized me.. Maybe I'll try copy that costume this year. oh i also carried a stick with fishing line attached to it with a cardboard fish on the end. I also like Celeste's bear idea..that would be cute. But I don't know where to start on that one. That fishermans costume was the best ever I doubt Ill ever top that. I feel like going completely disguised though so people will have no idea who I am. Thats how I feel this year.

Anyways Leah, B, and Kara came over on Monday. It was such a nice day we went out for a nice drive along otter point rd...up through the hills and enjoyed the goreous views of the Juan de fuca strait. Then we stopped at a nice beach Bailey had a blast. She wanted to go in the waves..there were some nice waves happening and b would be walking towards them and leah would wooooosh her back just in time and B loved it. I got some nice photos of her and kara and leah. Then we made some butter tarts yummmmmmmmy. and i made the best meat pie eva...just jokin grocery store to thank on that one. Can't wait till you guys come out this way again..you two are awesome people..so genuinly kind, thoughtful and funny...both of you!..and B of course you already know how cute and fabulous u are!!

Then Monday night me and Ry watched some lame movie with an ok stroyline but terrible acting..i dont even remember the name of it. You don't need to know that detail anyway.

Yesterday me and Ry drove out Port Renfrew way and went to Botanical Beach. I absolutley love this place. I am so intrgued by ocean life and this is a fun place to explore all of the cool tidal pools and the sealife in them.. We also like to rock jump. No bears this time...that is a good thing..The last thing I want to see face to face on a trail is a bear actually no a cougar would be worse. I got some awesome great pics when at Botanical Beach.

If you aren't from here. You may have heard of the West Coast Trail or Juan De Fuca trail for multi day hikes..Well the Juan De Fuca trail ends at Port Renfrew(where we were) and the West Coast Trail begins on the other side of the river from Port Renfrew...The West Coast Trail is world famous I think ..I d like to do it one day..It is a tough hike..you need to be well prepared.

Can't wait to go back to Botanical Beach again and walk from Bay to Bay admiring all the cool sandstone and sealife. Its pretty neat to have this so close....

heheh i have to add this in Ry just brought me pancakes..one in an 'L' shape and another in a heart...hehe too cute. oh Rynin.

Go here to see some photos from Botanical Beach

or here to see some from Leah, B, and Kara's visit

6 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Mmmm, heart pancakes.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

What a completly gorgeous place! I love taking drives, even today. And I try to take my daughter for drives to nowhere, just to check things out and look around.

'Course there was that one time we were stopped by black jeeps and a black helicopter. I think we may have crossed a line somewhere. Not sure what brought me to that opinion... could have been the automatic weapons aimed at us!

8:06 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Thanks Kara:) I have a blast too...can't wait to get us all together again!

10:25 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

abminded ....they were good stuff!

10:26 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

redneck nerdboy....hahahah sorry still laughing at your name! where were you when that happened? that would be a little scary!

Did you check out the photos from Botanical Beach? Is that the gorgeous place u were referring to? just curious...I just love it there!

10:29 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

thanks Kara:)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home