Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lock up your garbage and pick up your apples! Leah, Kara, and B are coming tomorrow!

Leah, Kara, and Bailey r coming out to here tomorrow. They haven't been to our house yet so Im real excited! I wish I was more awake to write more but I am not so I am off to bed now. Its my friday but Im gonna go to bed at 9 anyway. Im excited for random sooke missions and r&r ;)

Guess waht though? A bear ran in front of our car on the way home tonight..actually it was pretty close..if ry didnt point it out I prob. would've hit it. But instead I slammed on the brakes and he ran on by... It was neat to see another bear..

Ive only ever seen four in my life and two of them happened in the last week. This one was in front of the Stonepipe..it must have been eating garbage at the pub or something.. Last cahnces for them to stock up on the grub so they are heading down..Lock up your garbage and pick up your apples! OR THE BEARS WILL TAKE OVER!

11 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

you are so funny with your bear stories! how excited are you for the party?! oh yeah, two weeks and counting...

11:43 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

baileys mom- ahh PISSOFF yourself!!! lol...call me soon cause i forget your mom and chris # so ummm yah. Excitied is what I am!

8:40 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hi celeste I am so excited!!...i gotta get on the costume thing though.... i always end up having to think up some last minute thing...you know..put together a bunch of weird things from home kinda costume..but I want a real awesome costume this year..any idears? hmmm maybe a dead person..ive never done anything like that before..or maybe mary bobbins..or would I make a perfect Shrek or what?!!! see what I mean..? im majorly lacking in the creative costume thinking area

8:44 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

All these bear stories make them seem a little too close for comfort.

1:20 PM  
Blogger egan said...

Wow, we only get raccoons here. You're so lucky. I want to see a bear.

6:03 PM  
Blogger b o o said...

for a minute there i thought baby bailey was going for the garbage *lol* i used to eat dirt & leaves when i was widdle, so yeah :)

5:32 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Lucky you seeing bears. That is so cool.

Scott

6:27 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Lindz...why don't you come as 'the bear from your backyard' ?? Or maybe all the good bear costumes have been rented already. hmm.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Elle J said...

lol.. have a great time!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hahahaha, when I first read that, I read 'BEER', not bear, LOL, re-reading makes for a whole new meaning :]

2:00 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

dogga glad your back missed ya!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home