Sunday, October 22, 2006

Raymi Raymi I like Raymi










If you enjoy reading Raymi's blog then you might want to buy a copy of her book.

If you don't already know about her go check out her blog and read a little more than just an entry or two...

She (in Raymi's words...)

"dropped the price down to $15.95 so if you haven't read it yet or own it or bought it for your loser sister with bipolar disorder, bad credit, and no credit card NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!"

click on the book to go to the right spot to buy it.

Synopsis: Marketable Depression is a pretentious title I came up with one day when I was feeling clever. Ever since taking English Media in high school I have been fascinated with advertising and how the masses can be effectively manipulated and also how depression is being exploited and sold back to us and perhaps its about time we say something about it. There isnt much having to do with marketing in this book but there is a lot having to do with depression and alcohol. This book is about me and everything that has happened to me as a result of depression. Everything is true.

6 Comments:

Blogger ScoutBubba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:05 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

opps i didnt mean to delete that

4:05 PM  
Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

yay me i like me

6:49 AM  
Blogger ICECOLDCOKE said...

yeah depression is more common now than ever,the best thing to do is to openly talk about your feelings with family and friends....enjoy life to the max and wear a smile mate

12:12 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I just went to her site which I've rarely done and she mentioned a Phil.
Cosmic

2:17 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

phil u crack me up!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home