Sunday, April 16, 2006

Last night was fun. Al and I walked down to the pub at 4 and had some beer and 3 dollar appys..went back to Alley for a few hours and made some drinks out of what alcohol we could find....we ended up making these yummy banana liquer, ceme de cacao, and milk..it was all we had but it turned out real good. anywho then we left to sarah's house around 8 and met up with friends..we ended up playing cranium later on...I have decided that I don't like that game so much..I really love the clay moldings, shirades, and drawings ones, oh and when you have to hum songs..but when you play with a big group your turn doesn't come around often ...all I did in about an hours time was attempt to draw Sean Connery....I pretty much sucked at that..I accidentally drew Anthony Hopkins..woops. I got them mixed up. ill blame it on the too many drinks. Got to see Marissa last night she is so cute and fun and she makes me want to have a baby Andrea and Devin are in town from Cranbrook cause thats where they are going to school..but they are back for the summer so it was really good to see them. Ill put up some photos from last night. and maybe some from the last week. Alley and I went back to her house by cab and got dropped off at Macs and bought 2 giant chocolate bars and a big bag of cheetos then we walked home and ate almost the whole bag of cheetos. the cheetos is what saved us from a nasty hangover because it absorbed up all the booze in my tummy. I cant belive how good I feel today. I am going to do laundry, have a bath, get my comfy clothes on and watch Garden State. I am not one for watching movies over again but I love garden state and am in the mood. it has a good soundtrack. I was reading Raymi's blog today and she was talking about Clerks the movie. I always thought it was super boring too. Some of my friends a few years back were like obsessed with that movie...I never understood why. Last night my sister told me that I was obsessed with my blog. ..but I am so not. I dont go on here nearly as much as some people do. Also its probably just a phase..i hope not though I want to keep going with this cause its fun and Im so fascinated by reading other people's too. Kay maybe a little smidgy bit obsessed
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home