Friday, July 28, 2006

if you don't want to hear me complaining then don't read my post cause I'm really whiny right now

damn I have no friends out here..I can't call up a friend and be all "come over now!" well I try but they don't want to...can't blame them as I live too too far now. Oh sigh. I miss living close to friends..what were we thinking moving out here? I know..we have only been out here for 7 months and I'm already complaining..honestly I didn't think it would be this tough. I just need to be around my friends lots its just how I am. Ry can handle it better than I can cause he's more content about everything. He doesn't get bored ever and I am always getting bored with my own company. I dont think its a good thing...
Its not all bad though..I still see my friends lots just not spur of the moment stuff and it has to be more planned. I do like it out here..the area is really nice and having the potholes to swim in and all the nice beaches and camping is great... I also don't mind the drive, it so far doesn't bother me.
Sorry for whining..just a moment that will probably pass...and I have the Friday night 'I have to work in the morning and I am not doing anything fun' blues.

7 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

that slug story is gross! Hang in there girly, you're not THAT far away, and hey, you always have blogland to turn to in times of lonliness ;)

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have online friends. (((hugs)))

6:41 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

thanks you two:)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

My wife isn't as keen on living here in the sticks (we are only 50 miles from NYC and she doen't even go there that often). Maybe it's a guy thing. I love it here. Not to be morbid, but I want my ashes spread on Walton Lake where I kayak.

This comment of yours is a great titile for a song:
The "Friday night I have to work in the morning and I am not doing anything fun" blues...

12:28 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

maybe Ill write a song then-thanks for the idea

6:04 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

walton lake looks pretty!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Do you play an instrument? I play guitar and a little banjo and even less mandolin.

I do have my email on my blog now but it is phillieg(at)gmail.com
I thought you asked the other day

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home