Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My My Hey Hey

our computer is being so sloooooooooooooooooooow. It needs a cleanup. A laptop would be nice ..but must spend money elsewhere. Like on a hot tub..yup. I have hmm lets see here...I have 300.00 in my hottub account.I am slowly on my way....this same account was my previous Kayak fund...(dork)remember I spent the money on clothes though cause I desperately needed stuff. Hope I can let this actually accumulate enough to get a hottub. mmmmm hottub...sounds nice right about now.

Exciting month ahead..on Sunday The Hip concert, and then we are going skiing/snowboarding at Mnt. Washington for three nights (on the 13th) with some close friends and then January 30th Ry is taking me to Vancouver for a CANUCKS GAME!!! My first one too, Im physced! Ry got us tickets for Christmas. And then I bought Ry, for our 2 year wedding anniversary, a two night getaway to Galiano Island (one of our favorite places to camp), we have a ocean front cabin this time though with a hottub out on the deck and the puppy girl gets to come too! So we will be a little broke after it all is over but what the hell right..We don't do these things often. I look forward to getting away. Life has been tiring lately.

I was listening to the radio and they were about to give away hip tickets and I already have tickets but front row ones sound better so I am trying to win..anyway I call in cause a Tragically Hip song is playing and when two play you have to be the 9th caller and you win tickets, so I call and I get almost interviewed by the radio dude... asking me Tragically hip questions and what my hip memories are...and I knew he was prob recording me to play afterwards. So after I was off the phone he plays our conversation on the radio and I sounded dorky. I didnt win tickets though. That was my excitement for the day. Oh then I called Rich and Leah to help try win and they tried for me also but didn't win. Thanks for trying guys. And they aren't even Hip fans what nice friends!

Neil Young was just on...My My Hey Hey Rockn'Roll is here to stay better to burn out than fade away My My Hey Hey

I procrastinate too much. With my own life not at work though. I am actually quite efficient and get things done at work, but at home I am really really bad with procrastinating. I really want and need to change this and some other bad habits and such thrown in there too. I know what I need in my life to make me happier but why don't I do it. I want to finish painting inside the house but I haven't. I want to paint and draw more, I want to frame my photography. I need to work on my artistic side more. That is me, I am an artistic person and I havent been doing enough. I feel better just writing about it maybe it will help me change.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Going to The Hip and skiing, sounds like some great times coming up for you. Have fun!

Scott

8:26 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

WooHoo, hot tub! Now that is a good goal.

10:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Slow computers suck! Mine needs to make a New Years resolution to be faster for this year.

10:34 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

Scott thanks buddy:) the Hip must be touring in your area too...are you going to try go?

Ab minded- I know!!! and some good bribary to get my friends over here more often hahahahahah hey being away from town..I need bribes! just joking my friends make a good effort but Im sure they won't complain if we have a hottub as an added bonus

1:39 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

grunt-no kidding.. I think mine actually made that resolution cause its been better..woo hoo!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home