Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mount Washington I unfortunatly didn't take many photos, but here are a few...I wish I brought the camera on the slopes with us!

The Conditions for skiing were amazing, couldn't ask for better... nice fresh layers of powder, sunny skies off & on... Oh yahh
I want to go back. I was trying to learn how to do jumps (while skiing) I managed to pull one off that was higher than the usual inch haha...ya gotta start somewhere right? anyways, I was proud of myself and thats all that counts. One day I'll do those big scary ones, but until then a foot of air will be just fine..anywho the chalet was so peaceful, it was not tough falling into that lifestyle. Good company, perfect skiing, hottub, sauna, drinks, yummy food and beautiful scenery mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm.......





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! I miss skiing

5:38 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Excellent... Love the sunset or sunrise pic!
I'm of skiing at the end of the month, but there's been very little snow over the Alps :[ The conditions sound much better up by you.
Hope you had a nice time :]

1:52 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yup, no, not jealous at all... nope, not one little bit!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home