Sunday, July 30, 2006

Random babble...

I am so happy I have two days off! I am now at home by myself...woops sorry Tessa, Ike, and Meekah.. can't forget about the pets! sorry guys. Anyways I wish Ry was off work early tonight. He doesn't get home till 12:30am so I'm alone with my own company.. I wish I had a boat I could go out on an adventure with..everytime I drive by that Kayak adventures place I have dreams of being out on the water. Why don't I get off my ass and do something about it then? Well I had a kayak fund in which I was putting away money to either buy a kayak or atleast go out with a group and do some tours and whatnot..but then I spent it all on clothes and then Red Hot Chili Peppers decided to come to Vancouver and Ben Harper and then Matt good, oh and Sam Roberts and so on you get the idea.. So I suppose I'm not exactly deprived by any means.
Maybe we just need to meet some hooked up friends.

If you own a yacht/sailboat, an outdoor pool, a house on a lake, a beach cabin, a motor boat with water skis and tubes, some quads to go offroading in and if you are in need of meeting some new fun and exciting people to hang out with, then please contact me and Ryan by email at lindzypinzy@shaw.ca as we would be so very happy to help you out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay
Would love to come down and go Kayaking with you...
Mid Sept...say... see if you can find a day adventure type paddle and check out costs
love Dad xoxxo

9:34 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

can't wait pops:)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Is it legal to solicit for friends via your blog? ;)

10:06 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hehehehe shhhh........

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home