Monday, February 12, 2007

Buddies, O's birthday, and Galiano














We are fostering a friend's kitty for a year. His name is Taz. He is so handsome and he is fitting in nicely...such a cute boy, we are so lucky to have him. Here is a photo of Ike and Taz hanging
out. They are buddies!


















It was my nephew Owen's 2nd birthday. I was lucky to be able to see him on his birthday and I even got to be at his party!!!!! He got a new bike from his parents..Boy is he cute and he is such a comedian, he loves to make people laugh! Happy Bday Owey!


















Galiano was really really great. Did lots of hiking and exploring. Even in the fog it was beautiful. Here is a photo from our bedroom window. The cottage was 500sq feet and so cozy. It was perfect. I will definatly post more photos as many as I can...although it was tough taking pictures with the lack of light..most of them I took without the flash, I like getting the natural lighting.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Your nephew is so cute and that helmet just makes him even cuter.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Good to hear you had a nice time!!! :]
Nice moody picture that last one

2:04 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Hey Lindz! Looks like a fun couple of weeks :) Love the photo from the cabin window!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home