Monday, February 05, 2007

Galiano Island

We are heading to our favorite Gulf Island, Galiano, for two nights in a ocean front, nestled in the trees cottage with a hottub on the patio. I bought this trip for ry as a surprise a while back. It is our 2nd anniversary this friday so this is how we are celebrating. I love it there its one of my favorite places in the world, the island is still much preserved and has great hiking, awesome scenery, spectacular beaches and a lot of birds, native plants etc.. We are bringing Tessa with us. These are the kinds of things I live for!

5 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Congrats! and have fun :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

sounds so romantic!
Enjoy

10:21 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Enjoy yourselves!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Have an ace time and take a lot of piccies for us :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Sounds fabulous! Hope you had fun!

Cxx

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home