Friday, February 02, 2007

Go Canucks Go

Ry and I went to Vancouver on our weekend and saw a canucks game (my Christmas present from husband). It was my first Canucks live experience! Canucks fans sure are the loudest and craziest fans out there thats for sure. We lost in OT but it was still a great game and last night I'd like to add that we kicked Edmonton's asses, so there that makes up for the OT loss to Columbus. Vancouver was fun but I always love coming home from the big city I guess I''m just not a city gal. Vancouver is a beautiful city though...pretty skyline and gorgeous mountains surrounding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Impressive arena shot!!!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad because you like hockey. The arena is really cool also but unfortunately I am a Leafs fan.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home