Sunday, July 30, 2006

Last time I did any artwork was back in March...

I have been getting the urge to draw over the last few days..the other day I did a quick sketch of a girl I support at work cause we were drawing together and I asked her what she wanted me to draw and she said "me!"
So I did a pencil sketch and it turned out alright - sometimes I luck out and they look like the person other times not so much..anyways I gave it to her and she put in in her room. Another staff came in the next day and saw my drawing and ended up framing it and putting up in her room. I was so flattered and remembered how great it feels to do a peice of art that people enjoy.
So I guess that has been on my mind and I've been thinking and feeling somewhat inspired to do some art. I have the next two days off so that will be my goal tomorrow.
























The last drawing I did was one of East Sooke Park, I think way back in March (from a photograph I had taken...)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing if your is achieved.

A J

9:10 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

wow Lindz! that's great :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

thank you C:)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home