Monday, July 31, 2006

Poor Matthew Good...and tomorrow Sarah and I get to hear him play acoustic

I had a day at home listening to music, being on the computer, walking with Tessa, and talking on the phone for a big majority of it...I spend a lot of time talking on the phone. Most of my favorite people live 45 min to an hour and 1/2 drive from our home so I tend to chat a lot on the phone. Today I talked to Big Ern and I was so close to picking her drunk ass up from Nanaimo but I had already had two glasses of wine so I was responsible and did not. Besides it would have been like 930 when we got here. Anyways more pointless talk for you to read...hmmmmm..I know Sarah your prob. like "oh Lindsay!!" hey I have some good news.....well good news for me and Sahh that is..Matt Good tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee. I heard that he and his woman broke up.. read his post today..I was sad when I read it..poor poor Matt...Did you know that one of the first blogs I was into reading was actually Matt's X-wife Jennifer's?? well yes it was and I loved her! but it turns out apparently she was no no good ...I feel fooled. Damn you Jen. If what they say is true damn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home